13 мая 2017 г. в 10:00 - 19:00
Место проведения - Минск, ул. Купревича, 1/5, Минск
Стоимость участия - бесплатно
Data Fest is an informal conference that unites researchers, engineers and other data science folks.
- Make ML Great Again! – Alex Natekin, Dictator at ODS.ai and Founder at DM Labs;
- How to build a self-driving car (in 100 lines of code) – Fedor Chervinskii, Research Engineer at Yandex;
- Objects segmentation on satellite images (Kaggle DSTL Contest, 2nd place) – Artur Kuzin, CV Analyst at Avito;
- From Jupyter notebook to production environment – Petr Ermakov, Data Science and Big Data Team Lead at Mail.ru;
- How machine learning helps to find effective prices for goods – Alexey Chernobrovov, Director at Jet4Retail;
- ARIMA vs long term forecasts – Anton Lebedevich, independent contractor;
- Explain me like I'm 5 – Mike Korobov, Software Engineer at ScrapingHub;
- Sentiment analysis: best practices and challenges – Vitalii Radchenko, Data Scientist at Ciklum.
Participation is absolutely free! However, you have to register to pass in, hurry up!
The conference is supported by Apalon and JUNO.